I also noticed that the project is part of the education project:
Attach Impress Animations to Styles
The title says it all.
- discover how are managed styles in the code
- define a design for the Impress one
- Implement a proof of concept
- Reguired skills/knowledge: C++, familiarity with UNO is a plus.
- What tickles my brain here is - is it possible that I would be allowed to redesign the Impress styles, internally?? Separate them to be Impress specific??! Wow! Now that would be something to talk about back in class : "You know, that heading 1 you just picked - I made class for it! " If the whole class would be redesigned - then it would be easier to add on the animations to it. I don't know why I thought they're already Impress specific cause now when I think about it - it doesn't really make sense :)
Familiarity with UNO...mmmm :( Not here unfortunately. Luckily I should be able to learn at as I go.